Claydays: Super Clayman Claydays: Super Clayman

Loved it!

I loved the animation and slapstick humor. I think you did a very good job making this. It was the perfect length too. The only complaint I have is that the sound quality was a bit low. Well done overall.

A stick (longer) A stick (longer)

Pretty good

Poor stick. Anyway, this was good, I was pleasantly surprised. The animation and music were both good, and the flash was pretty funny. It could be a bit longer, and maybe have other gags besides the stick getting beat up, though.

A little China joke A little China joke

Lame

The animation was mediocre, the flash was too short, And the joke wasn't funny at all. Nothing funny about china wanting to bomb the U.S because of a lame joke.

Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

AMAZING.

I can't believe I put off writing a review until now. This game is brilliantly designed. The controls work perfectly (even though the 3-button setup was confusing at first). The levels never get too frustrating and left me wanting more. Luckily, there's a shared levels option for that. Creating and playing online levels is an absolute blast, and I've played and rated probably over 500 maps. And every day I can expect more levels!
If i have one issue, it's that the story was bizarre. It was confusing, and I barely understood it at all. But I liked the creepy feel to the whole scenario. The comments coming from past and future selves made it even more surreal.
Let me put it this way: I never thought anything would surpass Metropolis Circuit as my favorite NG submission. This game proved me wrong. This is the best online game I can remember playing. And at 983 characters, this is by far the longest review I have ever written on the site. And Time Fcuk deserves every word.

Bango! Bango!

Great game

it was a bit slow, and the jumping felt akward, but it was very clever and fun. I especially loved the burn the rope level! Great re-creation!

Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy

Haha, great!

Very entertaining RPG satire. The animations were great and the game was funny (blowing things up to ridiculous proportions) and fun, though I could do with more shops, or at least quicker battles.

Sonic 2 - Sky Chase Sonic 2 - Sky Chase

Nice job

What's the BPM on this song? I'm thinking of including it in a music game, because I imagine it would be a fun one to play.

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

That would be awesome! It's 104 BPM. Thanks man

Dark Area Dark Area

Perfect!

EXACTLY what I was looking for. You can expect this to be in a game cut-scene soon. It was hard to find something with this kind of mood on newgrounds.

The Crime Scene... The Crime Scene...

What I've been looking for!

This is exactly the type of thing I've been looking for: a simple, yet spooky music, like something's "out there". Mind if I use it in a game?

MalTheDestroyer responds:

Not at all--go for it. :)

Twirl Twirl

Giygas?

Looks an awful lot like Giygas (from Earthbound). It looks to much like a random swirl, though. I can't get any meaning or picture out of it.

Zephyr-Stormwing responds:

Its not suppose to have any meaning to it and it is just a random swirl. I just think it looks cool so I posted it here. But thanks for the review though.