Sonic 2 - Sky Chase Sonic 2 - Sky Chase

Nice job

What's the BPM on this song? I'm thinking of including it in a music game, because I imagine it would be a fun one to play.

That would be awesome! It's 104 BPM. Thanks man

Dark Area Dark Area

Perfect!

EXACTLY what I was looking for. You can expect this to be in a game cut-scene soon. It was hard to find something with this kind of mood on newgrounds.

The Crime Scene... The Crime Scene...

What I've been looking for!

This is exactly the type of thing I've been looking for: a simple, yet spooky music, like something's "out there". Mind if I use it in a game?

MalTheDestroyer responds:

Not at all--go for it. :)

SMRPG Forest Maze Remix SMRPG Forest Maze Remix

Great, if short

Great job, but it's a bit short, and doesn't loop too well... But I thoroughly enjoyed, and listened to it a second time.

Sonic 1 - Final Boss Sonic 1 - Final Boss

Not bad

I enjoyed it, don't get me wrong, but the triplets made it seem sort of choppy. Other than that it's pretty good. and I really enjoyed the break around 3:55

Really? I thought the triplets added more to it. But ah well. Thanks

Field Exploration (Partial) Field Exploration (Partial)

would work in zelda!

It sounds just like a field theme for an Okami or Zelda game! It's tone tends to change a bit too much, otherwise, no complaints.

Battle &amp;gt;Winterized&amp;lt; Battle >Winterized<

Not bad

It doesn't sound action-y enough though. I'd make the instruments a bit sharper, and maybe a bit faster too.

Rose At Twilight Rose At Twilight

Very good sounding!

I think it sounds great! High action, excelent for a final boss or something. My only complaint was with the intro. It didn't seem to add any thing to the song.

Sonic Heroes - Final Fortress Sonic Heroes - Final Fortress

Fast and dark.

Just the way I like it! The level itself was moderately annoying, but the song was great, and you were able to reproduce it well. The only change I'd make is more drums in the 0:48-1:22 range. Still, it's good enough to use in a game, which I might do!

PaulyBFromDa303 responds:

You're kidding me right? That was my favorite part. Ah well, thnx for the review, and I respect your opinion

Forever Journey Forever Journey

oooo, beautiful.

It sounds great! It does sound video-gamish.