Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

AMAZING.

I can't believe I put off writing a review until now. This game is brilliantly designed. The controls work perfectly (even though the 3-button setup was confusing at first). The levels never get too frustrating and left me wanting more. Luckily, there's a shared levels option for that. Creating and playing online levels is an absolute blast, and I've played and rated probably over 500 maps. And every day I can expect more levels!
If i have one issue, it's that the story was bizarre. It was confusing, and I barely understood it at all. But I liked the creepy feel to the whole scenario. The comments coming from past and future selves made it even more surreal.
Let me put it this way: I never thought anything would surpass Metropolis Circuit as my favorite NG submission. This game proved me wrong. This is the best online game I can remember playing. And at 983 characters, this is by far the longest review I have ever written on the site. And Time Fcuk deserves every word.

Bango! Bango!

Great game

it was a bit slow, and the jumping felt akward, but it was very clever and fun. I especially loved the burn the rope level! Great re-creation!

Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy

Haha, great!

Very entertaining RPG satire. The animations were great and the game was funny (blowing things up to ridiculous proportions) and fun, though I could do with more shops, or at least quicker battles.

Line Game: Orange` Line Game: Orange`

Great!

A ton of fun, with it's fast pace, quirky humor, and nice difficulty! WAY better than your average maze game.

Two Rooms Two Rooms

Done before, but not like this!

Very impressive! incredible puzzle design, a nice fast pace, and nice music make this one of the best puzzle games I've ever played. good work!

Squish (Enigma Software) Squish (Enigma Software)

I remember this one!

we used to have this on an old mac of ours. I've been looking for it ever since!

Bucketball Bucketball

not bad.

It's simple and fun, but the levels started to get frustrating around level six. I also think the level design could have been improved some, but it was a good idea.

Tails: Cosmic Rush Tails: Cosmic Rush

excellent!

almost professional! it really challenges the reflexes.

Abusive Review Guide Abusive Review Guide

thank you!

very informative, now I'm much more confident on flagging reviews. maybe I can get rid of the garbage whistle now...

RohantheBarbarian responds:

That's the plan! Thanks for reviewing!

Particles Particles

a lot of fun

though it replay value may be low, it's a fun a simple game that anyone can pick up.