Claydays: Super Clayman Claydays: Super Clayman

Loved it!

I loved the animation and slapstick humor. I think you did a very good job making this. It was the perfect length too. The only complaint I have is that the sound quality was a bit low. Well done overall.

A stick (longer) A stick (longer)

Pretty good

Poor stick. Anyway, this was good, I was pleasantly surprised. The animation and music were both good, and the flash was pretty funny. It could be a bit longer, and maybe have other gags besides the stick getting beat up, though.

A little China joke A little China joke

Lame

The animation was mediocre, the flash was too short, And the joke wasn't funny at all. Nothing funny about china wanting to bomb the U.S because of a lame joke.

Hammer Bro Mario Hammer Bro Mario

Could have been better

I enjoyed this flash, just like all of yours. So why am I giving it a lower score? Because there really wasn't anything new. It was too short and used the same joke over and over. The spriting was great, and the movie was pretty funny, But it was just too predictable.

MovieMakers MovieMakers

That.... was brilliant!

Edd does it again, and though the film may have sucked, your flash did everything but. I vote the shoe as the second best inanimate character ever. (sorry, can't beat companion cube)

Luigi in 60 Seconds Luigi in 60 Seconds

hilarious, man!

best sixty seconds of my life. great work!

Doodle Battle Doodle Battle

very impressive!

It was sort of random, but I loved the concept and animations! Encore, maybe?

I Found A Dollar! I Found A Dollar!

actually pretty funny!

when I saw the stick figure, I wasn't expecting much, but it was actually pretty funny. good work.

Ballooned Helium Ballooned Helium

funny, but poor sound

It really needs better sound quality. other than that it was pretty good. could've been a bit faster, too though.

Super Mario World on Crak Super Mario World on Crak

that was brilliant!

all the humor of SFOC, but without copying it to closely. How'd it get underdog?